Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dear Job, FYI !

Dear Job,

Are you surprised ? Seldom happens in a master-slave relationship...isnt it ! Between you and me, we know who calls the shots, who screws whom. I always have the luxury of back-biting however, with a beer or two...I can look at your impressive CV...pieces of paper which are perfect instruments for misleading the misleaded...what on earth can explain our relationship otherwise ;)

Hmm..your CV...lets forget about the poor ones who don't have to deal with CV's..lets talk about the poorer ones, the ones who are educated. I have seen you change people. An elephant I knew who skipped mondays because of his habit of long naps...you converted this into a Monday to Friday 8-7 guy. Exception? Guys from Chapra are getting serious about life and work...thanks to you ! Exception ? I am working as an Instrumentation engineer... period !

There are some basic problems I have with you. Everytime I open Microsoft Office...I feel pathetic. When I make a table to put my observations, and put some characters in bold and others not in bold...check fonts..my already battered self-ego goes through a new low. You force me to spend 10 hours in one place...and I sleep for 9 hours at least, so basically more than half of my active period goes in that place.

When I get older, I will be weaker...they will call me idiot...just like a ...

I watched all Soccer World cup matches in India, where Baichung Bhutia dances in shows and also plays football...and google if he still plays( not interested)...but thanks to you, I watched not more than 5 matches of the WC in South America, the home of fanatism for football...what was i doing ?? Checking www.fifa.com in my chair... When Tendulkar was scoring 200, I was hiding in one corner of the office watching the streaming with an eye and the rest of the office with another...this is from a guy who almost skipped his hindi exams to see some Steve Waugh's final test...

I am not a complaining guy, I am an optimist...To divert from the topic, they should change the meaning of this word...these are people with nothing except sense of reason. It takes skill to be a pessimist...However, the f##$$T# bottomline is...who cares what you are? You screw either case with equal beauty !

You do some good things too...

You give me money, and even though I don't buy all those chocolates I thought I would buy when I have money, giving them a skip gives me a pleasure which is difficult to explain...Well, the reader gets it if he is smiling, if not, your opinion of this being a totally random idiotic blog gets a little more justification.

Also, you force people to learn languages like Spanish...the hard way but the only way it would work...I mean, there were people who mugged it in college...no se si era tres o cuatro creditos ...but all top people attended these classes...isn't that an insult to this language...I prefer your way ! Also, you screw people in groups...in teams...so when this team meets over your enemy...alchohol...sparks fly..egos are satisfied...and a happiness erupts..which unintensionally is your gift...in the process, your victims could end up being friends...that is as extraordinary as ordinary it sounds...

Well, suddenly you look like a good guy.

No, at 8 in the morning, I change my opinion. You decide when I wake up, how I spend my day, what I can have for lunch, if I can plan for an evening with friends...or if I can have a good night's sleep...thats more than a few things...Basically, like a parasite, you took control over a life, which was effectively 100% mine, and nobody else did this to me, not studies, JEE, they..she...nobody ! Cudos..

I pity you however, you are a master of rebels though. I follow you, follow you...and one fine day...I don't ....to eventually prove that masters are nothing but eventually slaves...Among us, you are the one who stays constant...and being constant...in plain words..sucks..and hence I pity you...

We discussed this before...didn't we?

"Are you surprised ? Seldom happens in a master-slave relationship...isnt it ? Between you and me, we know who calls the shots, who screws whom."

Yours sincerely,

Regards,

Just another slave... :)

3 comments:

Sneha said...

:) heavy! but loved d way it has been put..so true..so very true..i love d chocolates wala line..u sog for wealth but dont really find time to enjoy it :|

Sneha said...

slog*

Siddhartha said...

kafi energetic aur mast post hai...